Career Opportunity For Sales Manager in Kenya
Our client is has a mission to change the face of IT in Africa.
The Sales Manager sells products by implementing sales plans set by the organization.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Accurately forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Developing specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Collaborating with VP-Sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interpreting short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educating the sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Establishing and controlling budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviewing expenses and recommending economies.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the technology, Degree in MBA is desirable
- 6-8yrs of sales experience in IT/ telecom industry
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license
To apply send CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 14th December 2012.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered for the position.
45 total views, 1 today