Career Opportunities At Del Monte in Thika Kenya
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for top class individuals to fill vacant positions in Human Resources and Legal Departments.
- Collection of data for CBA negotiations, preparation and participation in negotiations at renewal.
- Receiving and handling grievances and disputes.
- Counseling and disciplinary process.
- Preparation of defense in court cases arising out of Industrial actions.
- Custodial of employee records and updates.
- A University degree in Social Sciences.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of Kenyan labour laws.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Must be results oriented and ready to work for long hours.
- Good management report writing skills.
- Aged between 30 and 40 years.
- Those who have worked in agricultural or production enterprise will have an added advantage.
- Perusal of court summons for necessary defense,
- Instructions to Insurance and/or Advocate for filing of proper documentation,
- Witness preparation and pre-trial brief,
- Court document drafting and preparation,
- Follow up on court attendance reports and case by case progress follow up from Advocates.
- Management of External Counsel.
- Legal department filing.
- Legislative Update.
- Legal Research and Advisory.
- Preparation of reports.
- Employer Liability claims documentation and follow up.
- A university Degree in Law.
- A post graduate Diploma from Kenya School of Law.
- An enrolled Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- At least 3 years demonstrated practical legal work.
- Commercial or Corporate experience.
- Thorough knowledge of local substantive and procedural law.
- Ability to work under pressure and priorities workload.
- Good strategy, planning and computer skills.
- Aged between 25—35.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
91 total views, 1 today