Car Sales Representative In Kenya (KShs 30k plus commision)
- University graduates or Diploma holders in Sales & Marketing respectively from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years experience in car sales industry
- Mature and responsible persons aged between 25-40 years.
- Strong work ethic and financial integrity.
- Strong business development and marketing skills;
- Strong ability to achieve targets and deadlines, good organizational and reporting skills.
- Good leadership abilities.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Swahili
- Presentable, Dynamic and with leadership qualities
- Capable of working under pressure & meeting strict deadlines
Applicants must submit
- detailed and current CV
- contact information for 3 referees; and
- indicate current remuneration package.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House,
Unga Lane Westlands (Behind Unga House)
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing.
33 total views, 1 today