Business Development Manager Job at Bentley International Consulting
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for all marketing, business development, sales and customer relation management functions for the Firm.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and monitor new business strategies and goals for the Firm.
- Responsible for seeking and acquiring new business for the Firm.
- Develop and implement brand building strategies for the Firm.
- Responsible for e- marketing the Firm through the Firm’s website, journals, professional magazines, social media and other appropriate media.
- Enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets by developing and implementing sales strategies for the Firm.
- Responsible for submission of tender documents and participating in the tendering process for the Firm.
- Responsible for networking with clients both individual clients and corporate clients.
- Build and manage relationships with the public including clients, public media, partners, interested parties and professional bodies among others.
- Manage all communications of the Firm to the public with the aim of building and maintaining the Firm’s reputation.
- Increase revenue base for the Firm.
- Degree in a business related field from a recognised university
- Sales and marketing post-graduate diploma
- At least 3 years experience in sales and marketing position in a similar firm.
- Should have exceeded sales target regularly
- Should be highly motivated, results driven and a good team player.
- Needs to understand business strategy and sales operations and be able to contribute to the management team.
35 total views, 1 today