Business Development Executives Recruitment in Mombasa Kenya
Our client, a leading security company with its Headquarters in Nairobi is looking for 3 Business Development Executives to be based in Mombasa.
The successful candidates will be responsible for growing market share for the following products: Access Control Systems, Alarm Monitoring & Response Systems, Audio/Video Intercom Systems, CCTV Surveillance, Fire Detection & Response Systems, Security Training Services, Vehicle Surveillance (UVSS/ANPR) among others.
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies to retain and attract new clients.
- Conduct Market surveys and research for existing and new Security Products.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain sales materials on current products
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
- Identify and resolve client concerns and queries promptly
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Follow-up on collection of payment
- Provide on-job-training to new sales employees
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business related qualification
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and other written materials
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
If you have the skills and competencies for this role, send your CV ONLY to [email protected] by Friday 11th January 2012.
Clearly indicate minimum salary expectation.
Only serious candidates need apply
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
34 total views, 1 today