Business Development Executives Recruitment 2012 (15 Positions)
Named after the famous industrious and constructive semi-aquatic mammal known as the ‘Beaver’, we offer an array of marketing support services such as merchandising personnel, customer service representatives, in-store promotion personnel, display competition evaluations, ‘mystery shopper’ exercises, mobile marketing among others.
Position: Business Development Executives- Publicity and Recruitment
Our Publicity and recruitment department is looking to recruit Business Development Executives who shall work Under the Supervision of our publicity and recruitment manager to publicize, recruit and lead the public into subscribing for an Emergency Rescue Service (ERS).
The Emergency Rescue Service (ERS) is offered by our client who is a world leader in the provision of rescue Services
- Distribution of marketing materials in the Round-about and shopping Malls within Nairobi
- Carrying out recruitment drives in the Shopping Malls, Bus-Companies, Colleges and schools, Offices, Estates and other potentially viable recruitment areas in Nairobi
- Brand championing and developing ways and avenues of increasing the subscribers
- Pitching recruitment tents
- Creating a large base of subscribers
We seek to recruit applicants with the following qualities, qualifications and background;
- A certificate or Diploma in Sales and Marketing , Public relations and or a business related Course from a recognized institution
- Previous work experience in sales and marketing company/ role will be an added advantage to the applicant.
- Experience within the service industry would be an advantage.
- Character more important than qualifications,
- Must have good computer and Excellent presentation skills
- Be very Creative, innovative and ready for a rewarding and challenging task
- Aggressive, committed and highly Ethical
- Be a Person of high Integrity, reliable and Entrepreneurial
- Be ready to work under pressure and meet sales targets within stipulated time lines
- Be self motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good Communication Skills
- Strategic business Perspectives
- Good organizational skills
- Time Management of self and others
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to sell and meet targets.
- Go getter , independence, reliable, Team player
- Confident, Pleasant, Smart and Presentable
- Comfortable with outdoor activities
- Track record in sales is essential.
- Have good geographical Knowledge of Nairobi region.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Openness and transparency.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good listener.
How to apply;
Send your CV and Cover Letter that shows your interest for the above positions to
On or before Saturday 18-Feb-2012
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
20 total views, 1 today