Business Development Associate Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 60K)
Reporting to: Regional Manager
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years in Business Development and Sales
- excellent computer and communication skills both written and verbal in English/Swahili.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets with past experience in Product training.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Happy to travel.
- Highly ethical, flexible, must be able to work in multi-cultural environment, take initiative, good interpersonal skills – French speaker and advantage- passport required as there will be travel involved
Salary: KSh60,000 plus commission negotiation
Deadline: 29th of November 2011
Please send an up to date CV, stating your current salary, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to:
Summit recruitment & Training,
Rhino House, Karen Road, Karen
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
Only applicants who are successful will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job.
31 total views, 1 today