Business Development Assistant Manager Recruitment 2012 (KShs 250K – 300K)
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Higher
Brief Job Description
- Assist Japanese expatriate General Manager in B2B business development.
- Assist discussion with local authority and partner companies, reporting to GM and headquarter and European operational divisions.
- PC (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Accounting (basic)
- Legal (basic)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Numerical, financial, researching and analytical skills
- Report writing skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Cultural empathy and diplomacy
- Ability to quickly build credible relationships with managers, staff and the team
- Ability to understand specific project goals and how they fit with broader strategic initiatives
- Interest in foreign culture
- Experience in foreign agencies
Age: 30 – 45
Gender: Male or Female
Deadline: 20th January 2012
Salary gross of 250,000/- to 300,000/-
Please send an up to date CV, stating your current salary, accompanied by at least 3 referee telephone numbers/email addresses to
Summit recruitment & Training,
Rhino House, Karen Road, Karen
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate in your email which position you are interested in.
- software development jobs kenya 2012
- business development jobs in kenya 2012
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JOB KENYA
- business manager jobs kenya 2012
- sika jobs business development Manager 2012
45 total views, 1 today