Business Analysts (Process/Project Analysts) Vacancies in Kenya
Where to work:Local or Regional area
Principal Job Role
To work with other Analysts as part of the IT team to produce detailed analysis for systems to support the Client’s requirements.
This will require discussions with the Client, including representatives of various Government departments, to identify requirements and prepared detailed specifications.
- Project Kick-Off
- Analyse As-IS
- Create Questionnaires and templates
- Interviews & Observations
- Data Gather
- Document and Map As-Is
- Document Issues including legal
- Validate and Sign Off
- Establish Key Performance Measures
- Develop and test To Be Processes
- Prioritise, Validate and Sign Off To Be Processes
- Plan Implementation and Change Management Approach
- Implement Future Processes
The jobholders should be able to show evidence of :
- Business analysis and design experience across the full project life-cycle.
- Proven ability to produce clear documentation for developers, testers and technical authors
- Ability to elicit business requirements from clients at various levels and turn them into functional specifications.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Process design and change management.
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture design and development.
- Test design and management, including user acceptance, system and regression tests.
Only qualified candidates who meets the above requirements should send their CV’S to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th February, 2012.
40 total views, 1 today