Brand Manager Recruitment in Kenya
Our Client is a Business Innovation and Brand Strategy firm
Main Purpose of the Job
To take responsibility for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that supports the broader short and long-term marketing strategy.
- Steward of the brand that supports the company’s brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
- Participate in brand strategy discussions and in setting a bulls-eye consumer target.
- Work collaboratively with marketing communications to execute packaging designs.
- Participate on a cross-functional team to develop new products following the process.
- Analyze historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
- Analyze consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories.
- Analyze market, consumer, and competitive information in order to setting new product pricing and managing price on existing items.
- Analyze consumer, category, competition, and channel/customer as part of a situation assessment.
- Develop pricing & pack strategies, improved margin mix, trade spending plans and distribution goals in order to develop actionable KPI’s.
- Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Analyze and provides consumer, category, and brand information to support channel. marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations.
- Provide direction for key customer innovation summit presentations.
- Work collaboratively with operations/sourcing to identify and develop productivity initiatives.
- Develop growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for the brand.
- Lead global brand planning process by developing and executing annual brand target.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- CIM qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Good analytical skills
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good presentation skills.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
30 total views, 1 today