Africa Merchant Assurance Company Limited (AMACO) is undergoing planned rapid growth in its portfolio in the provision of both motor and non motor insurance products.
This has created a strategic need to fill the position ofBranch Managers (4).
Position Ref MKT/1/12
Location: Within Kenya
The person takes charge of the Company’s branch office to ensure the office runs efficiently; coordinates and supervises the branch team within his/her jurisdiction; drives the marketing, Sales and customer service functions in the designated branch; and ensures that the Company’s key performance measures are properly understood and monitored.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure premium payment for direct business and/or business introduced by intermediaries are accepted strictly on “cash” basis.
· Ensure that all cash premiums are receipted, policyholder accounts properly updated and banking efficiently undertaken daily.
· Ensure that yearly business acquisition targets for each individual Marketing Executive are met through strict monitoring and measurement of performance activities, using the tools provided by the Company
· Ensure customers’ service standards are met in the primary focus areas namely, market identification, acquisition, retention and growth
· Design and implement marketing and sales planning, goal setting and targeting strategies
· Identify, target and penetrate niche markets through brokers, agents and direct clients
· Prepare and transmit periodic reports to the Marketing manager.
Experience and Qualifications
· A University graduate in a relevant area of business, insurance or marketing.
· Have four (4) years experience in the insurance sector, two of which should be at the managerial level.
· Track record of dealing with motor and non motor insurance business.
· Possess strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
· Proven experience at leading teams to achieve corporate goals.
· Self driven individual with impeccable integrity.
AMACO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of gender, disability, religion or natural origin.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should forward their application letter stating the reference number, CV in MS Word format with daytime telephone contact and names & addresses of three referees to:
Closing date: 13th February, 2012