Branch Manager Job With TalentRecruit Limited
TalentRecruit Kenya Limited is recruiting a Branch Manager for one of its clients in the banking sector.
The individual will be responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives.
Develops new deposit and loan business; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation; achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
Lead in organizing community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the branch
- Develop and implement sales and profitability plans according to account management principles that ensure the development and maintenance of account plans
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch to include distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals.
- Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each distribution team member
- Take on the responsibility for the orientation of all new employees
- Take on the responsibility for evaluation of all employees
- Oversee branch financial management
- Recommend desirable changes in the policies and goals of the branch and the organization
- Assist general manager in developing branch and organizational objectives, and also in formulating policies and budgets
- Communicate effectively with other branches and senior managers by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Cooperate fully with the Credit Department in extending and enforcing credit policy
- Manage the branch honestly, follow high ethical standards, and comply with all government regulations
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
- Maintain and enforce human resource policies
- Select, promote and discharge employees within the branch in accordance with basic personnel policy
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of the branch operation, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained
- Take prompt corrective action as needed
- Participate actively in community, business and industry organizations to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area
- Achieve the profitability goals/objectives of the division/branch and organization
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Increase personal knowledge and expertise in business, appropriate technology, etc.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
- Professional demeanor
- Experience monitoring marketplace to identify business opportunities
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills
- Strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Proven history of profit and loss management to maximize financial performance
- Demonstrated competency hiring, developing and evaluating employees to achieve corporate and personal objectives
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Experience developing and implementing business plans and goals
- Demonstrated success managing inventory, including auditing, forecasting and planning
- Proven history developing and implementing incentive plans to increase sales and improve profitability
- Experience developing and implementing strategic sourcing
- Demonstrated competency in budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, inventory/warehouse management and distribution software
- Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
- Experience: Minimum 5-10 years in similar position
- The position will include Nairobi and Mombasa
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
51 total views, 1 today