Branch Manager Careers in Mombasa Kenya – Clarkson Notcutt (Insurance Broker)
Our business philosophy is to make quality service, reliability, highest standard of integrity and professionalism to be the driving force to uphold our reputation and image locally and internationally.
Vision: To be the standard of quality in insurance and risk management
Mission Statement: To continuously build careers, product innovations and deliver quality value added services to clients, while ensuring financial strength and sustainable growth of the company for the benefit of its stake holders
Our Values: We embrace a team that is of integrity and shared purpose. One that is innovative, caring and focused on its development while having a social responsibility to the community it serves We are looking for an ambitious, self?driven candidate to fill the following vacancy:
1. Branch Manager – Mombasa
- To co?ordinate all activities that relate to the marketing of the insurance products offered by the company.
- To act as the contact person between the client, and Clarkson Notcutt (Insurance Brokers) Ltd.
- To have comprehensive knowledge of all the products and to be able to explain them to the prospective clients very well.
- To analyze whether the risks involved.
- To manage the financial aspects of the branch, check that all activities are within the budget.
- To manage all administrative tasks related to the branch office
- To prepare proposals both for new projects and on going projects that needs an additional section to the project.
- Administratively ensure the smooth running of the office, by supervising the staff at the branch.
- Ensure any company properties at the branch are safeguarded.
- Ensure all premium underwritten is collected
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree with an Insurance option
- ACII Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of general insurance
- 5 years relevant experience at a senior position in a similar organization
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of insurance industry
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- Team leader
- Team player
- Computer literate
Applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
23 total views, 1 today