The wrangles at Judicial Service Commission never seem to end…do they?
Recently, a student sued University of Nairobi for giving her retakes, making her repeat a whole year of her engineering course due to poor examination results.
Here are the list some of the trending topics of the week, see what make Kenyans mad, what made headlines and make made peoples tongues wag.
Coordination with clients and other stakeholders
Providing reports as per business requirements
General Scope of the Post
Sales Representatives Jobs In Kenya
The job holders will be responsible for the identifying and managing marketing opportunities, building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and managing the sales process to successful conclusion, for the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Location: Nairobi Kenya
The main duties of the post will include managing works / Projects of a wide range of the company including industrial buildings, offices, roads and jetties, as well as initiating new construction projects.
As part of the Centre’s work to bring tree-based solutions to bear on poverty and environmental problems, researchers – working in close collaboration with partners – are developing new technologies, tools and policy recommendations for increased food security and ecosystem health.
IIRR is well reputed for its knowledge management capacity through documentation and sharing of best development-oriented practices, and is seeking to strengthen Africa (South Sudan, Uganda and Ethiopia) program activities by appointing Reproductive Health Project Officers.
Be a licensed vehicle Inspector
Administration Jobs in Kenya
Hotel Jobs in Kenya. We are a Restaurant with Branches across Nairobi. We would like to recruit for various positions within our Organization whose details are as follows;
Legal CJobs in Kenya
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to join our team as:
1.AUDIT SENIOR -INFORMATION SYSTEMS (IS) AUDITORS (3 POSITIONS)
Deadline for Application: January 11th, 2013
Job Content (duties and responsibilities)
Apply professional accounting and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate complex information technology and operational systems
Play a key role in advising and providing assurance to the business functions on risks relating to the information systems
Audit the network environment, security management systems, logical access control systems and databases
Review application of COBIT principles
Run scripts for the purpose of continuous auditing of mission-critical systems
Assist in information technology and other fraud investigations
Employee Category: Full Time
The overall responsibility of the Health Information Officer is to ensure the quality and timely implementation and achievement of the HIV Program’s goals and objectives as per Evidence Based HIV Prevention Interventions (EBI) implementation guidelines with a key focus on the generation and submission of timely and quality HIV/AIDS reports to the Program Manager, Ministry of Health (MoH) Officials and the relevant stakeholders/donors.
- Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology
- At least 3 – 4years of progressively responsible job related experience in IT systems management and deployment
- Training and/or experience utilising computers, including word processing, spreadsheet etc
- Recognized IT vocational qualifications such as Networking, Server+, MICROS
- Result oriented and can work under pressure, Can work odd hours, and deliver on deadline.
- Ability and interest in researching and learning new technologies
- A good understanding of other IT skills including hardware and networking will be an added advantage
- Conversant with ERP
- Provide planning, developmental, operational, management, and other specialized technical (IT) support for the smooth operation of the organization’s information systems and its flow by means of computer processing and
- communications technologies
- Design and supervise installation and maintenance of local and wide area
- networks both wired and wireless
- Assist with preparation of operational plans and identify resource requirements
- Recommend standards for hardware and software acquisition in relation to long
- range needs and capability requirements
- Guide procurement with the necessary technical specifications during purchase
- of ICT equipment according to standards and least cost in keeping with rules and regulations and ascertain that the correct services have been rendered in a timely manner
- Knowledge of electronic theory and practice as applied to the installation, maintenance and repair of computers and related equipment
- In consultation with the management, contribute with budget input with specific reference to hardware and software requirements and ensure that funds are available
- Analyze statistics and network traffic patterns identifying areas of improvement and recommend potential solutions
- Participates in developing and maintaining Information Systems
- Monitor the performance and reliability of equipment and recommend replacement or modification of existing hardware and facilities; control physical security of data processing and storage facilities including standby and recovery procedures; plan and test back-up facilities in the event of computer equipment failure and coordinate the institution of re-run procedures; assign priorities for data processing operational services, establish procedures for and control the maintenance of operational data, incidence logs and statistics
- Ensure security of the network is maintained to safeguard against viruses and other threats by using licensed antivirus software
- Liaise with Departmental heads for the creation of new Email users and/or amendments according to movement of staff in and out of the company
- Carry out research and identify new software and hardware and propose recommendations as required so as to improve/upgrade system performance; install technology upgrades as required
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the management
Our client a real estate firm based along Waiyaki Way is looking for a Senior Real Estate office administrator (Gross Salary 40k-50k)
Established in 2010, IHPMR endeavors to contribute to the improvement in the access to and qualityof healthcare through training, education, research and advocacy.
REP Reference No.: NCLR-LOK/O1 9/12-13
The National Council for Law Reporting is a state corporation in the Judiciary established under the National Council for Law Reporting Act No. 1 1 of 1 994, with the mandate of monitoring and reporting on the development of Kenya’s jurisprudence through the publication of the Kenya Law Reports; the consolidation, revision and publication of the Laws of Kenya and such other related publications.
The Service seeks to recruit highly competent, self driven & results oriented individuals of high integrity to fill the following positions:
We are also looking for Country wide distributing Agents
[email protected] to reach us not later than 28th December 2012
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Medical Officer’s main role is to perform medical procedures at the Clinic andoutreach team and to maintain the high clinical standards expected by MSK.
The job holder will report directly to the Managing Director.
1. School of Education
Usage your overview in Literature, Communications or Marketing and deep understanding of and long-lasting experience in African society to be part of a leading company committed to enhancing the lives of children staying in poverty.
HelpAge International (HelpAge) is a global network of not-for-profit organisations with a vision of a world where older people fulfill their potential to lead active, dignified, healthy and secure lives.
We are looking to recruit a highly qualified and motivated individual, to fill the position of Human Resource Manager (HRM), reporting to the Chief Executive officer.
He/she will head the HR department and will be responsible for the management of an organizations workforce, responsible for the attraction, selection, training, assessment and recommending the rewarding of employees.
It aims to achieve this by engaging the private sector in delivering services to rural communities so as to ensure healthy families and sustainable livelihoods.
The candidate we seek has experience designing and executing sales and marketing efforts.
Our client a real estate firm based along Waiyaki Way is looking for a Real Estate office administrator (Gross Salary 40k-50k)
We are combining business and clinical innovations to provide affordable maternity and reproductive health services to low-income urban women.
The purpose of this role is to field and log technical customer calls and e-mails; provide first line support, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action, or otherwise escalate issues to next level support.
We need writers who have knowledge on how to spin articles.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operating through a network of offices and warehouses in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
A leading MIP and Broker in Kenya with offices in Dubai, Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu, is seeking a Commercial Accounts Executive.
In order for the Judiciary to be responsive to this constitutional requirement, it is imperative that the Judiciary strengthens its administrative and governance functions to position itself as a strong, effective and efficient institution in the administration of justice in the country.
The objective of the University College is to play a leading role in the development and expansion of opportunities for higher education and research in agriculture, agribusiness, forestry, water and land management, biological & physical sciences.
ICAP has received funding from the National Institute of Health to conduct a two year study on Mother Infant Retention in PMTCT (MIR4 Health Study).
The job holder will be responsible for the management and organization of a very busy and vibrant office to ensure that it runs smoothly in a very challenging and ever changing business environment.
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is established under Article 171 of the Constitution of Kenya.