Bilingual Secretary / PA Job in Kenya – Oil & Gas Company
Bilingual Secretary / Personal Assistant
A leading oil & gas company with operations in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a performance driven Bilingual Secretary/Personal Assistant to fill an existing vacancy.
The job holder will be responsible for the management and organization of a very busy and vibrant office to ensure that it runs smoothly in a very challenging and ever changing business environment.
The successful candidate’s principal accountabilities will include:
- Maintaining the General Manager’s diary, updating appointments and ensuring relevant files/folders/other engagement materials necessary for appointments are prepared on time.
- Organizing and maintaining efficient filing and retrieval system for business and personal/confidential files.
- Ensuring that the mail registration procedure is adhered to for all incoming mails.
- Receiving, assisting and directing the General Manager’s visitors as necessary.
- Answering telephone calls, giving requisite information and taking necessary actions.
- Ensuring proper house-keeping and conducive working environment.
- Co-ordinating the General Manager’s travel, prepares itinerary and trip file.
- Processing correspondence, reports and other matters emanating from the General Manager’s Office.
- University Degree.
- At least five (5) years working experience as a Bilingual Secretary in a busy office environment.
- Fluent in English & French.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft End-user Packages (including email).
- Posses excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- The candidate should be hardworking, curious, proactive, result-oriented and able to take initiative.
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may send their applications enclosing detailed CV’s, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and daytime telephone contact to the address below before 4th January, 2013.
P.O. BOX 49010 – 00100
P.O. BOX 49010 – 00100
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
177 total views, 1 today