Biblia Sacco Ltd: Accountant Job in Kenya
Biblia Sacco Ltd is a leading Sacco In the Christian evangelical – NGO sector.
Job description / specialization – summary
To update the books of accounts monthly to reflect accurate financial position.
General Ledger reconciliations and annual audit preparations to achieve satisfactory audit rating
To prepare monthly management accounts for the Board that are timely and accurate.
Validate MPA postings, update the General Ledger and ensure Sacco’s Loan portfolio performs optimally
To prepare dividend schedules upon approval by the AGM.
To carry our regular backups of the General Ledger and ensure the system is working at all times.
Curry out any other duties assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate in business related field
- At least CPA II
- A diploma from the co-operative college is an added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial/cooperative/banking industry.
- Should have good IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office software & ACCPAC.
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Should be a committed Christian
- Should be of high integrity and honest
Terms and conditions
- Two (2) year contract renewable subject to performance.
Apply to the Chairman on or before 28th September 2012, enclosing the following:-
A detailed CV giving details ie Email,Tel no, and current position with a cover letter
Names and contacts of three (3) referees one being your pastor
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
P. 0. Box 7041-00300 Nairobi
41 total views, 1 today