Bi-lingual Receptionist/Telephone Operator Jobs in Kenya 2011
Bi-lingual Receptionist/Telephone Operator at Africa Trade Insurance Agency in Nairobi – Latest Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Bi-lingual Receptionist/Telephone Operator at Africa Trade Insurance Agency in Nairobi.
BI-LINGUAL RECEPTIONIST/ TELEPHONE OPERATOR.
Detailed Job description and duties.
Under the overall supervision of the Administrative and Procurement Officer, you will perform the following functions and duties:
- To ensure that all incoming calls are handled and directed appropriately;
- To receive and direct visitors;
- Sort incoming and out coming mail keeping records in the log book;
- To keep an accurate and up-to-date record of all official and personal calls made though the switchboard;
- To manage the reception area of ATI offices and supervise the cleaning thereof and to ensure that the reception area is clean and presentable;
- To assist the Accountant with monthly reconciliation of telephone bills;
- To co-ordinate driver and courier services;
- To monitor and report on the performance of the switchboard;
- To monitor the usage of taxi transport services; and
- To assist in event planning and organization as may be instructed;
- To assist in the co-ordination of driver movement, including the driver’s log sheets and vehicle utilization schedules;
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- A minimum of secondary/high school certificate;
- Relevant certificate/diploma course in service delivery and customer management
- At least four years of experience as a Receptionist/Telephone Operator in a busy commercial environment, preferably in an international organization;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- Excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Undoubted integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- Good communications and inter-personal skills
- Used to work in a performance driven environment
ATI reserves the right not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower grade or salary, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
How to Apply:
Submit an application letter, curriculum vitae, ATI’s Personal History Form and three references to [email protected]
Candidates must fill out ATI’s Personal History Form on ATI’s website on the link, http://www.ati-aca.org/ati-job.php?id=23
The closing date for application is Friday 5th August 2011 at midnight Nairobi time.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements included in the detailed Job descriptions and submitting applications in compliance with points 1-3 above will be considered for this position, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
125 total views, 1 today