Sales and Marketing Intern at Bencro Transition Design in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
SALES AND MARKETING INTERN
Bencro Transition Design is a Premier IT solution provider in Kenya and beyond offering services in web design, E-commerce solutions,software, E-learning (Online Training) and search engine marketing. We are currently looking for a positive, self driven and highly motivated Sales and Marketing Intern ready to be employed permanent after 3 months and will assume the following responsibilities:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible in opening up new markets and generating sales in the company.
- Determining buyer personas and determining market messages.
- Identify opportunities for lead generation and follow up customers.
- Creating standard presentations, demo scripts, print Ads and Web Adverts for Google marketing.
- Updating BTD Sales & Marketing CRM Portal on a daily basis.
- Documenting competitive threats and related industry news.
- Limited onsite support and remote support at the BTD Live Support Center.
- Regular feedback to the Company Manager on sales /service concerns and recommends appropriate improvements.
- Any other official duties as may be directed by the line manager.
- Coordinate and manage availability of information in appropriate communication channels such as emails, websites, Twitter, CRM and portals;
- Implement sales strategy underpinning marketing efforts to acquire, expand and retain profitable status.
- Ensure monthly / weekly liability targets are achieved and performance report submitted to the inline Manager.
- Actively participate in branch trainings on sales, service and controls.
Eligible candidates will have completed a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related course. Information Technology background is also mandatory. Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally together with Strong sales and relationship building skills.
Possess End-to-End business closure skills to promote the products and services that we offer. software, websites, E commerce solutions , Search Optimization and E-learning
This position has a fixed monthly stipend of Ksh.3,000 per month for a time commitment of 25 hours per week (equivalent to 5 hours every day Mon to Friday).
Commissioning rates range from 15% – 30% depending on practical skills and experience.
Send us an email with your Photo – CV and updated Personal Profile that should tell us why you are exceptional and how you can work together with us in making a positive change at BTD Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview process.