Audit Senior Vacancy in Kenya (KShs 40K – 45K)
A job vacancy has arisen for an Audit Senior.
The successful audit candidate must be working or have worked in an audit firm and will be responsible for conducting clients audits, preparing audit reports and highlighting issues relating to internal control weaknesses.
Job Specification (Expected Skills/Attributes):
The incumbent will he required to possess the following attributes:
- Excellent analytical and audit skills
- Should he self-driven and work with minimum supervision
- Advanced report-writing and presentation skills
- Risk Analysis skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of the role and functions of the Internal Audit Dept.
- Good personal judgment, initiative, creativity and maturity
- Expected pay is a gross of 40-45K.
- Should be a CPA / ACCA Finalist
- A degree is an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ audit working experience
- Must have worked in an audit firm in a senior position.
- Ability to handle mid – large clients.
Please quote your current salary.
If qualified send CV only to [email protected] indicating the title (Audit Senior Job) on the subject line.
Corporate Staffing Services
Suite 3, 13th floor, Development House, Nairobi.
Email: [email protected]
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
38 total views, 1 today