Associate Partners Jobs in Kenya – 8 Positions
Associate PartnerLan-x Africa Limited helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for.
We develop capabilities and we are looking for Associate Partners in the following regions.
- • Nairobi region- 4
- • Nakuru region- 1
- • Kisumu region- 1
- • Coast region- 1
- • Western region- 1
Who we are looking for:
- People who are conversant with HR Services, Research, Surveys, Leadership and management training and or/Consultancy
- You must be savvy, entrepreneurial and business minded. You will also need to be strategic in your approach to business
- You will need to be outwardly and market focused as well as be results driven and be held accountable for results
- You must be driven to succeed with intense personal momentum that is required to win the race for market share
- You will have relationship building capabilities thriving on building new relationships with clients
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field;
- A Masters degree in a relevant field is preferred
- A postgraduate qualification is desirable;
- At least 5 years experience in a professional services environment.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd July 2012
55 total views, 1 today