Assistant Systems Developer Job At Auto Assured
Assistant Systems Developer
Reporting To: Systems Developer
Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or IT
- Web programming skills in HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL with knowledge in the use of Macromedia Dreamweaver software for web development.
- Experience working with MVC coding Frameworks.
- Must have knowledge in Structured Query Language.
- Basic knowledge of SMS/USSD technologies. A working knowledge of Kannel SMS server will be an added advantage.
- Computer Networking Skills- LAN cabling, testing and configuration.
- Graphic Design Skills with the ability to use either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator will be an added advantage.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Systems Developer, the assistant developer will be responsible for the following:
- Participating in the development and maintenance of the company database.
- Maintaining error logs
- Daily, weekly,monthly and annual reporting to management.
- Updating the company website.
- Providing technical support to the company’s staff.
- Making data backups.
- Troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting network faults.
- Designing the company’s artwork, including newspaper adverts and internal forms.
- Liaising with third party service providers and suppliers
The Candidates Must Be/Have
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills for problem resolution.
- Excellent communication and public relation skills.
- Self motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Leadership skills, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Basic Office Organisational skills (report, letter and minutes writing)
- Neat and Presentable.
- Team player.
- Integrity and Honesty a must
- Fast learner.
Candidates should indicate their availability and expected remuneration.
Please hand deliver or email your CV and cover letter to Email: email@example.com
27 total views, 1 today