Assistant Systems Analyst Careers in Kenya
At Siginon Group, we are well on our way to becoming Africa’s World class Logistics Company. We have the resolve, strategies and energy needed to achieve this.
We are looking for similarly energetic and brilliant individuals to join our team of highly professional and forward looking people.
The following position is immediately available.
Assistant Systems Analyst
Purpose of this job is to manage the operating systems, hardware, software installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of business systems.
This position reports to Information and Services Manager.
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories
- Manage daily/weekly and monthly backups as per the company backup policy
- Provide on the job training to new employees within the department.
- A HND or BSC in Information Technology, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with bias on hardware & networking
- Knowledge of hardware, software and operating systems including configuration, upgrade and connectivity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in Microsoft Exchange/Zimbra
- Knowledge of SAP, Cargospot and SQL server/Crystal Reports will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
33 total views, 1 today