Assistant Production Manager Job in Mombasa – FMCG
Assistant Production Manager– FMCG, Mombasa
Reports to: Production Manager
Our Client is Africa’s largest Private Lavel Tea Packaging Company, packing for major supermarket chains in the UK as well as brands.
Assist the production manager to plan, organize, coordinate and control production within an organisation. The main responsibility is to ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and are of correct quantity, quality and cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Monitoring production.
- Production Planning
- ensuring that the production is cost effective
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- working out the human and material resources needed
- drafting a timescale for the job
- estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- supervising and motivating a team of workers
- reviewing the performance of subordinates
- Identifying training needs.
- Relevant degree
- 5 years experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality control awareness
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line. Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
130 total views, 1 today