Altima Africa Ltd: Business Analyst Job in Nairobi
Job Title: Business Analyst
Reference: B.A _2012
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Offer: Neg .
Are you looking for a challenging career that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow?
Seeking a career that contributes positively to the enrichment of your clients in the private and public sector?
Are you a dynamic individual with an aptitude for learning quickly and solving problems even faster?
If so, then you are the candidate that we are looking for.
Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm that seamlessly integrates its consulting, training and recruitment services to effectively support the implementation of organisational strategies focusing on medium sized enterprises and public sector organisations in the region.
Our focus is on the delivery of complex, end-to-end business transformation engagements encompassing: Strategy facilitation and implementation, Change management, Performance management, Business process re-engineering and Recruitment solutions.
Altima is seeking to recruit a self driven and ambitious individual for the Business Analyst position in its Consulting Division.
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field or economics;
- Have at least 2 years work experience, particularly in research, finance or marketing;
Job Specification – Business Analyst
The position holder will be reporting to the Principal Consultant, Consulting Division. (S)He will be responsible for:
- Conducting background research on clients and markets;
- Undertaking preliminary business development work including lead identification and sales follow ups;
- Preparing marketing documentation including Expression of Interest documents and Client Proposals;
- Undertaking reviews including client and stakeholders interviews and, consultatively, proposing solutions to client problems;
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time consultants;
- Preparing client reports including ensuring that projects are delivered to client specifications and within the set timelines;
- Planning, designing and carrying out industry research, including competitive and financial analysis that is relevant to the business and our clients;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports;
- Facilitating training preparations and attending client workshops.
- Demonstrate project management skills;
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality research;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional qualifications in Accounting or Human Resource will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
27 total views, 1 today