Aga Khan Hospital Healthcare Careers in Kisumu
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities in East Africa, which includes; The Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi, General Hospitals and Outreach Centers.
It provides medical services to the population of Western Kenya and works with leading clinicians in the country in the management of complex medical conditions.
The Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu has affirmed its quality practices by achieving ISO 9001:2008 accreditation and is further moving towards higher standards of clinical quality and excellence through various accreditation bodies such as the Joint Commission International Accreditation and ISO 15189:2007 (SANAS).
The hospital invites applications for the following positions:-
Resident Medical Officer (Senior House Officer)
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing consultations and quality clinical judgment to patients in Ambulatory and Emergency Medicine as well as in-patient management at The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu and or at the Medical Centers in Kisii and Kakamega.
- MBBS from a recognized University
- At least one- year working experience
- Must be Registered/Licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Competency in emergency procedures e.g. ACLS, ATLS etc will be an added advantage.
- Excellent PR and Communication skills.
Reporting to the physiotherapist In charge the successful candidate will work with both in and out patients to improve their movement and exercise, participate in ward rounds , clinical agenda of the hospital and promote overall wellness of the patients.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from KMTC or any other recognized institution.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists.
- At least two years working experience in a busy health facility.
- Knowledge of computer packages will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
The Human Resources Manager
Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P.O. Box 530-40100
40 total views, 1 today