Advertising Manager Job in Rwanda – Nation Media Group
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. We are seeking to recruit an experienced and self- motivated individual to the position of Advertising Manager for KFM radio and The East African (TEA) under Nation Holdings Rwanda Limited.
Advertising Manager - Rwanda
Job Ref: HR-AM-O6-2012
Reporting to Country Manager in Rwanda, the Advertising Manager will be responsible for optimizing radio and print profitability and commercial revenue objectives.
We invite applications from qualified professionals with proven track records and attributes to excel in a complex and highly competitive multi-media commercial environment.
Overall responsibility will be to formulate and coordinate advertising plans and implement them to ensure the achievement of the revenue objectives by providing advertising solutions to our customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Plans and coordinates advertising sales strategies, while keeping in mind the brand profiles and products;
- Grows revenue market shares across the sectors for all brands and products;
- Negotiates annual advertising contracts with representatives of major advertising clients and companies;
- Builds relationships and facilitates client engagements;
- Manages the performance of team members;
- Develops innovative ideas for existing and new products in close liaison with the Country Manager and the Commercial Manager-TEA;
- Develops and orients the team to ensure brands, products, properties’ understanding;
- Provides regular reports as required on sales performance, market intelligence and trends;
- Reviews debt status of the client’s accounts to determine credit worthiness and to recommend way forward;
- Reviews the pricing structure ¡n liaison with the Country Manager and recommends appropriate changes.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate in a business related degree.
- At least 3 years, experience in a commercial environment, sales & marketing preferably in a media setting;
- Strong customer service orientation, negotiations and interpersonal skills;
- Proven record in managing profit targets in a commercially-oriented environment and experience in leading change management initiatives;
- Understanding of the dynamics and complexity of print and broadcasting media advertising;
- Demonstrable ability to grow a profitable business with drive and commercial acumen in an organization embracing change.
This position is open to preferably Rwanda Citizens. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may email their applications and detailed CVs online to:http://careers.nationmedia.com before 22nd June 2012.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
55 total views, 1 today