Adminstrative Assistant Jobs NGO Kenya
Our Client, an NGO is looking for an Administrative Assistant to be involved in administrative work.
* Managing the organization’s front office including responding to all official enquiries, making formal appointment and coordinating coaching/programs diary;
* Maintaining an efficient office filing system and management of general office correspondences
* General office maintenance (cleanliness, ample working environment, ensuring availability of utilities/office supplies)
* Handling Petty Cash, receipting, banking and maintenance of cash and banking records
* Timely submission of Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and other relevant authorities
* Offering logistical support during training /coaching events including venue booking, arrangements, and handout preparation.
* Carrying out secretarial duties e.g. Typing
* Handling client payment, banking and related administrative errands
* Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
* Holder of at least a Diploma in Business Management,
* Secretarial qualifications an added advantage
* At least 3 years providing front office and office administration support in an NGO a Must
* Excellent knowledge of basic computer applications (MS office suite), and use of the internet;
Remuneration: Kshs. 40,000
How to Apply
Send a 1-page cover letter stating your motivation and salary expectations and your CV including at least 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest 3rd March 2011.
25 total views, 1 today