Administrative Assistant Vacancy
Our mission is to kick-start or re-ignite IT careers by providing high quality IT training. We offer a wide range of IT training programs and continuing education.
Not only that, we offer a guarantee that you will get a job after passing through our IT trainers, career consultants and specialised recruitment team.
We believe and invest in our students and strive to build them into leading technologists in Kenya. Our culture is one that promotes: honesty, creativity, respect, intelligence, hard work, innovation, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and boldness.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic, hardworking person with a commitment to inclusion to join our team.
The role involves a variety of administration and reception duties. You should have a positive and proactive outlook with the initiative and flexibility to work in a busy and challenging school environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have sound experience of administration procedures, planning and control ideally in a school environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, the youth, parents and other adults both face to face and over the telephone.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of ICT systems including commonly used Windows applications.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Be committed to supporting our vision, mission and values.
- Be able to manage difficult or controversial exchanges.
- Be able to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply here: http://ittrainingkenya.com/
29 total views, 1 today