Administration Assistant Careers in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 80K – 94K)
The Australian High Commission is seeking a talented new staff member to work in the Administration Section with a primary focus on coordinating transport and logistics.
He or she will also support property and security staff and act as a relief driver from time to time.
The successful applicant will need to work well as part of a team and have an appreciation of the high standards of integrity required by the Australian High Commission.
- Organisational and time management skills of the highest order.
- The ability to coordinate schedules, establish new procedures, work with checklists and apply standards and regulations in an environment where efficiency and continuous improvement are highly valued.
- A degree/diploma with a focus on management or practical managerial/organisational experience will be well regarded.
- Familiarity with the operation of an international organisation at a corporate level would be an advantage.
- Information Technology skills including full use of the Microsoft Office suite of applications is required.
- A strong and demonstrable understanding of the importance of client service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including in day-to-day consultation, liaison, negotiation.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to build productive working relationships.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt and respond to challenges, and set priorities.
- Ability and interest to work in an international context and cross-cultural environment.
- Previous experience living or working overseas will be viewed positively.
Commencing salary will be in the range of 80,947 and 94,438 per month for a 37.5 hours working week plus benefits such as full medical insurance, performance and annual bonuses and 4 weeks annual leave.
The successful candidate will be required to work from Monday to Thursday from 0745hrs to 1630hrs and Fridays from 0745 hrs to 1200hrs. He or she will also need to be available for occasional overtime as required.
Commencement will be expected in January 2012
Applications will be received until 1700hrs Monday 28 November 2011
If you believe you fulfil the requirements of the position, you are invited to submit a written application that addresses the above selection criteria in detail.
Your application should clearly explain the reasons why you are suitable for the position.
Please include the contact details of 3 working references that can be contacted by telephone.
Applications must be hand delivered or courier-delivered to the Australian High Commission’s Guardhouse between the hoursof 0700hrs and 1800hrs seven days per week in a sealed envelope addressed to the Senior Administrative Officer – Transport/Logistics Coordinator and Administration.
Applications received by other means (i.e. mail, fax, e-mail), will not be considered.
Only applications that fully meet the above criteria will be considered.
The Australian High Commission is an equal opportunity employer
- embassy jobs in kenya 2012
- administration job vacancies in nairobi
- administrative assistant and clerical job vacancies in nairobi from january 2012
- Administrative jobs in Nairobi - 2012
- high commission jobs in kenya 2012
- hot job vacancies in nairobi kenya
35 total views, 1 today