Admin Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya
Experience Requirement: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma and Business Studies / Administration / Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Transport & Logistics arrangement for Staffs& Guest on need basis.
- Hotel Booking, Air ticket Booking as per company guidelines
- Collection of quotes, preparation of purchase order & obtaining necessary approval
- Vehicle Maintenance Coordination, Allocation of duty shift for drivers
- Guest house upkeep & Repair
- Taking care of office repair for any wear & tear
- Maintenance of Stock register, Visitor Register
- Maintenance of staff attendance and follow up on biometric reporting
- Recommend petty cash purchase requirement to Finance department
- Managing Support staffs & Drivers& making sure work environment is clean & hygienic
- Follow up with suppliers on delivery of office requisitions –Water, Kitchen Stock, Stationery etc
- Maintaining all records as required by company for ISO.
- Annual maintenance contract Maintaining &renewal tracking
- Maintenance of Insurance File and tracking of Renewal dates for all assets
- Handling Immigration related duties passes/ Visas/ work permits
- Requisitions of Letter heads, business cards and other marketing materials from head office and coordinating with clearing agents where necessary.
- Assist in Filing of Accounting & HR documents as instructed by Finance Manager from time to time
- Calling guest, customer, employees for event & obtaining confirmation
- General Office Administration and writing/ managing company correspondences
- Timely renewal of all statutory licenses.
- Follow up on pending collections and updating the receivables file
- Any other role as may be assigned by the company
- Acts as a logistics executive.
- Acts as a Admin executive
- Incharge of all Support Staffs & Drivers
- Regional Sales Head
- All General Managers
- All Practice Heads
- Finance & Admin Manager
- Delivery Head
- Sales Managers
- Training Managers
Male candidates are encouraged to apply
31 total views, 1 today