Admin Manager Job in Kenya
Position: Administration Manager
Ref No. HR/ADM/2012
- Develop and formulate administrative procedures.
- Coordinate and manage office accommodation equipment, telephone, registry services transport services and security services.
- Management of office support staff (office assistants).
- Provide document and telecommunication management.
- Oversee the management of insurance for employees and property.
- Ensure proper management of the company property (buildings and houses motor vehicles etc).
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Ability to lead a team in a dynamic environment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- A degree from a recognized university;
- Post graduate qualification in the relevant field;
- 5 years experience with at least 3 years at management level in Administration.
- Have demonstrated outstanding professional competence in administration in work performance and results;
- Must be able to lead a team in a diverse work environment;
- Should posses excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Must possess relevant computer skills;
- Be a team player and uphold collective responsibility;
- Have ability to lead a team in dynamic environment.
Candidates who meet the above specifications and have the drive to join a highly motivated work team, should submit their applications with a detailed CV giving three (3) names of referees, attach copies of Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate and KRA Tax Compliance Certificate.
Provide a reliable telephone and e-mail contact of self and referees, clearly quoting the reference numbers to reach us on or before Monday 16th July 2012 addressed to
P.O. Box 49010 – 00100,
30 total views, 2 today