Our client is a Pan-African initiative established in 2007 and a member of the global Tax Justice Network that seeks to promote socially just, democratic and progressive taxation systems in Africa.
Our client advocates for pro-poor tax regimes and the strengthening of tax regimes to promote domestic resource mobilization.
The organisation aims to challenge harmful tax policies and practices that favour the wealthy and aggravate and perpetuate inequality.
The main goal is to mainstream tax justice in the discourse of African civil society.
The organisation provides a platform dedicated to enabling African researchers, campaigners, civil society organizations, policy makers, and investigative media to cooperate in the struggle against illicit financial flows, tax evasion, tax competition and other harmful trends in tax policy and practice.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Finance & Administration Manager
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya.
To provide administrative assistance and support by facilitating effective coordination of office management responsibilities and providing administrative support to the other departments in line with the job responsibilities.
· Provide Administrative support
· Coordinate travel and related arrangements for staff members and external stakeholders
· Coordinate all procurement transactions for the Secretariat
· Maintain accurate records for office supplies and property register
· Provide support during recruitment
· Provide Receptionist services
· Any other administrative duties as may be assigned by the superior from time to time
Qualifications and Key Skills
· Higher Diploma in Business Management/Administration, Human Resource Management or related field
· Degree in business studies, social studies, communication or related field will be an added advantage
· 3 years experience in similar position preferably within civil society or public organization
· Experience in office management, logistics support, switch board operations and contract management
· Excellent skills and knowledge in modern office procedures.
· Knowledge and exposure to human resource management
· Good coordination skills
· Excellent typing and computer skills
· Ability to operate modern office equipment
· Excellent communication skills
· Good interpersonal and people management skills
· Fluency in spoken and written French and English is an added advantage
Please submit your application and current CV detailing your experience for the post, current email and phone contacts to: email@example.com with subject “VA – Admin. Assistant” not later than June 11th 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
43 total views, 1 today