Admin Assistant Job in Kenya
Our client is looking for a tenacious lady to give support to the Sales & Admin department.
The Administrative Assistant(s) is/are responsible for providing administrative services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
The Administrative Assistant(s) will report to the Sales & Administrative Manager.
- Oversee and ensure that all those reporting to her attend to their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in various administrative duties assigned to her.
- Effectively promote a positive image of the company.
- Oversee and coordinate the administrative operations of the organization.
- File blue copies of customer’s delivery notes and updating of files.
- Preparation of proforma invoices, raising of LPOs and following up with suppliers on orders.
- Physical stock taking of above at the end of each month and updating the stocks book.
- Assists with the completion of necessary sales reports as requested.
- Compile sales/stocks information for the Managing Director as requested.
- Receiving and responding to correspondences in regards to orders and queries.
- Preparation of export documents.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The ideal candidate must have a Bsc Commerce or Business Administration from a recognized higher learning institution.
- K.C.S.E Mean Grade B+ and above and B in English
- Experience in Administration with at least two years.
- Skills in I.T is a requirement.
- The incumbent must have proficient knowledge of office administration and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- They must be mature, result oriented,keen to details be ready to commit themselves fully to the duties assigned.
- Should possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Aged between 25 and above.
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House,1st Floor
P.O Box 5351-00200
51 total views, 1 today