Admin Assistant Job in Kenya
Through innovative products and services, Wärtsilä sets out to be the most valued business partner of all its customers. This is achieved by the dedication of more than 17,000 professionals manning 160 Wärtsilä locations in 70 countries around the world.
Wartsila Eastern Africa Ltd wishes to recruit highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fill in the following position of Administrative Assistant within our vibrant team.
As the Administrative Assistant you will report to the Site Manager and you will be required to carry out all administrative duties related to the plant. Specifically you will be expected to respond to phone calls and give information to people that call by chance and ensure calls are routed appropriately. Additionally you will set up appointments and offer administrative support during meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to the telephone and give information to people that call by chance and route calls appropriately.
- Make appointments, give information to people that call by chance, and in other situations substitute other employees in office tasks and small details in administrative and business subjects
- Attending to visitors ascertain the nature of their visit to direct them to appropriate persons and maintain a visitors log.
- Arrange flight tickets and airport pick up and drop, make hotel reservations.
- Control supply of all stationery, forms and office supplies and material and request for purchase stationery and office supplies
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail and correspondences.
- Distribute notices internally and externally.
- Establish filling and archival system for proper maintenance and retrieval of records.
- Establish hard copy book keeping and filling.
- Maintain a dairy for screening meetings and appointment schedule.
- Maintain cheques log and Despatch log.
- Perform all necessary housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe office environment including office kitchen organization and cleanliness.
- Preparation and dispatch of all out going correspondence and fax transmission.
- Prepare and make necessary arrangement s for meetings.
- Process correspondence and other documents.
- Safe custody of confidential documents.
- Supervise operation and maintenance of office equipments and computers.
- Receive invoices, scan and send to accounts office.
- Maintain an attendance sheet, receive leave forms and overtime forms and send to HR office.
- Source for suppliers for office stationary.
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet exciting challenges, Please send your CV and remuneration details: firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject matter of the email.
Applications should be received by 3rd July 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
59 total views, 1 today