August 24, 2011
A local and highly professional ICT company requires anAccounts Executiveto carry out the following roles:
- Follow up on sales leads and prospects to ensure company profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal / External Cooperation Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Experience in sales management.
- Experience in aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Required Skill Sets
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sales and Marketing options or Diploma in Sales
- Proven leadership and team work
- Creativity and can think outside the box
How to Apply
Send your curriculum vitae and the names of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th August 2011.
Kindly indicate your current position and remuneration in your application letter .