Accounts Assistant Wanted
The incumbent will be responsible for undertaking accounting procedures in line with the company’s policies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Inventory control
- Petty cash management
- Payroll management
- Daily posting of accounts receivables and payables transactions
- Collecting accounts receivables promptly
- Preparing cheque payment vouchers
- Preparing and processing monthly/ annual payments including insurances, licenses, service bills, rents and rates
- Record keeping of all transactions
- Preparing periodic reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Overseeing the procurement process for office requisitions
- Processing monthly and annual statutory payments, i.e. PAYE,NSSF,NHIF, VAT returns and filing them with KRA, NSSF and NHIF
- Excellent accounting and administrative skills
- Good reporting and presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Preferably male aged 25-35yrs with 2 years experience in a busy accounts department.
- Integrity Initiative/self-driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Capacity to work well on your own and in a team Results-oriented
Requirements and Work Experience
- Minimum CPA Part 2
- Possession of KATC I and II certificates a plus.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks & MS Office
- Experience in the printing industry will be an added advantage
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with a cover letter and detailed CV clearly indicating their current telephone number and email address to email@example.com include the names of 3 referees with their current telephone and email contacts.
In your application, please quote your current and expected salary.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Application deadline: Friday, 9th March 2012.
Note: DO NOT attach certificates.
44 total views, 2 today