Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy
SC Johnson Kenya Limited is a subsidiary of SC Johnson & Son group of companies, a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality brand name products for consumers throughout the world.
The company markets and distributes Kiwi and Ridsect branded products in Kenya.
The following opportunity exists for accomplished professionals:
Reports To: Management Accountant
- Posting overseas suppliers invoices.
- Suppliers’ reconciliations.
- Sort out suppliers on queries and issues regarding payments, discrepancies ¡n invoices, credit and statements.
- VAT analysis and submission to KRA on or before deadline.
- Withholding taxes preparation and submission to KRA on or before deadline.
- Any other task as allocated by management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required:
- CPA II or its equivalent professional qualification.
- Computer literacy.
- Two (2) years working experience in a busy Accounting Department.
Skill Dimensions required for the role:
- Align with strategy and company direction
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Forster team work
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, accompanied by detailed CVs and daytime telephone contact to:
Applications close on 71812012
44 total views, 1 today