A dynamic fresh produce grower and export company requires an accounts assistant to strengthen the accounts and finance function.
Candidate should have a growing base of experience in accounting, where business savvy, accuracy and attention to detail is required.
This is an opportunity to grow with the company and take on increasing responsibility.
Place of work would be off the Mombasa Road close to JKIA.
Reports to: Finance Manager
· Growing base of 3 years plus experience in accounting and finance and the preparation of financial statements in a reputable company, ideally in production or horticulture
· In the process of completing, or completed a qualification like CPA(K) or ACCA
· Ideally have knowledge of Sage accounting software or any other combined with strong ICT skills
· Business sense of understanding what the numbers mean from a commercial operational perspective
· Appreciation of management and cost accounting and being able to realise what the key drivers of performance are in the business
· Have good organisation and administrative skills, attention to detail and capable of meeting strict deadlines
· Absolute honesty combined with and energetic “can do” attitude to work and ability to work as part of a team
Gross salary would be between Kshs 20,000-30,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 August 2012
38 total views, 1 today