Accounts Assistant Job Vacancy in Kenya
Ensure that the Project operations are supported by efficient and effective financial management systems and procedures and that all funds are properly utilized and accounted for and project assets well maintained and recorded.
- Preparation of cheque and cash payment vouchers, taking them for authority to pay and issuing out cheques.
- Procurement of standard items and consumables for the project office
- Handling all project daily cash transactions and keeping petty cash float.
- Maintenance of stores ledger
- Maintenance of capital (asset) items inventory
- Responsible for the processing of payroll for the Officers .
- Preparation of financial reports
- Handling the payments of statutory and other payroll deductions
- Undertaking banking duties and collecting funds for the organization.
- Support in the handling all Insurance matters as relates to the office.
- Data entry for bank reconciliation statements in the accounting software.
- CPA 2 with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferably an NGO
- Be conversant with accounting systems such as quick books, sage and computer literates with certificates in relevant computer package.
30 total views, 2 today