Accountant Job Vacancy in Kenya (KShs 30K)
They have offices in Kenya, South Sudan and are looking to expand into other East African Countries.
A position exists for an accountant able to work with quick books 2010. (or a near version)
- Supervise the subordinate staff including receptionist, driver, and messenger
- Oversee the debtors, creditors.
- Timely submission of statutory returns including VAT, Comesa Taxes, PAYE, NHIF, NSSF etc.
- Provision of monthly management reports including Trial Balance, Balance sheet and P&L
- Ensure that proper internal controls are in place
- Liaise with external auditors
- Conversant with import and export processes.
- At least three years experience in a busy office handling the above duties
- Able to prepare accounts to management reports/audit level
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate current or last salary.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing
34 total views, 1 today