Accountant Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 60K) – Real Estate Sector
Our Client, a Group of Companies based in Nairobi with interests in the Real Estate and Education Sectors, seeks to fill the position of an Accountant.
Key Accountabilities and Duties
- In consultation with the Group Finance & Admin. Manager, come up with sound corporate governance policies that will help in identifying risks and develop controls that will minimize risks.
- Constantly review systems that will ensure efficient management of financial resources.
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting, reporting and analysis so as to help management in decision making.
- Ensure efficient revenue collection, disbursement, accounting and payment of statutory taxes and levies and their reporting.
- Ensure financial reports are prepared and submitted in compliance with the company guidelines.
- Manage all financial relationships with external and internal customers. (Filing of tax returns)
- Prepare staff and wages payroll.
- Prepare management accounts, budgets and periodic financial performance reports for presentation to Management.
- Debt management.
- Oversee the protection of all company assets in and around Nairobi and other outer stations e.g. Mombasa.
- Preparing annual accounts and manage the auditing process
- Any other duties assigned by the Group Finance & Admin. Manager
- Supervise and oversee the Group Accounts & Finance Staff.
Educational / Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
- Minimum experience: – 3 – 4 years experience in working for an Educational and Real Estate Business.
- CPA (K) or ACCA qualification is a must.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use computers including MS Office.
- Good knowledge and ability to use accounting packages e.g. SAGE PASTEL etc is a must.
Salary per Month Kshs 60,000/= (Gross)
Submission of Application
Candidates who meet the above specifications and should submit their application via email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed CV three (3) names of referees, attach copies of education and professional certificates to reach us on or before Tuesday 18th September 2012 addressed to:
Total Quality Training Consultants Ltd,
P. O. Box 470-00606
Sarit Centre, Nairobi.
Email address email@example.com
Please indicate the position as the subject when applying.
59 total views, 1 today