March 14, 2012
Our client an ICT firm wants to recruit an AR Accountant. The successful candidate should have the following:-
- Reconciliation and ensuring that the accounts receivable management and outstanding debt balance analysis is accurate and maintained at acceptable levels.
- Fixed assets management and stock reconciliation.
- Thorough understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards and experience in application and enforcement of the standards at the workplace.
- Understanding of the implications on tax for various business transactions types and accounting.
- Ability to relate well with both internal and external customers and work in teams.
- Planning, implementing & coordinating assigned tasks.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- A willingness to grow and learn with a self drive for results.
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university will be an added advantage
- CPA Part II or equivalent Diploma in Credit Management
- Must be a mature person (preferably over 30)
- 5 years Accounting or account management experience in an international or well run company
- Should have experience in debt collection
- MS office applications – Advanced
- High-end accounting software – Advanced