Account Managers Job Vacancies in Kenya
We are an IT Service company looking for aggressive people to manage and develop new clients via business development focusing exclusively on our company’s line of business.
Acquisition of new clients via business development initiatives and targeted sales strategies – focusing exclusively on our line of business.(IT Financial Services etc)
Develop specific account plans to ensure revenue growth in the business to ensure long term, sustainable sales funnel development.
The successful applicant will need to become intimately familiar with our Solutions defined solution offerings and be able to articulate this value to customers.
Have the ability to translate customer issues into business opportunities for our client by applying knowledge, experience and business understanding.
Qualifications / Desirable qualities:
- Minimum 5 -10 years experience in direct IT solution sales. Preference will be given to candidates with experience across various areas of technology.
- A proven track record of meeting sales quota and related key performance measures is essential Job.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Good communications and presentation skills, with the ability to operate comfortably at senior executive levels in clients.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to develop and maintain multilevel relationships within prospects and clients.
Interested applicants are invited to send their word format CV on why they feel they match this job spec to [email protected] on or before 10th August 2012.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
36 total views, 1 today