Position: Accounts Assistant.
Responsible: Finance and Administration Manager.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist the senior accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing books of accounts for purposes of accountability.
• Maintains contract ledger for various contract ledger for various contract works.
• Carries out bank reconciliation.
• Produces financial reports.
• Processing payment document.
• Maintains cash book.
• Making authorized petty cash payments.
• Banking and withdrawal of funds.
• Filling of accounting records.
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting from a recognized University/ Institution.
• CPA (Level II) will be an added advantage.
• At least two years as an accounts assistant.
• Knowledge and experience in accounting procedures will be added advantage.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Able to meet set deadlines and work long hours with minimal supervision.
Date: 22 May 2012
Location: Nairobi Area
Type: Full Time
How to apply: Send CV by email to:email@example.com
Contact: Stephany Williams
47 total views, 1 today