A Multinational Company Recruits Senior Brand Manager In Kenya
Our Client is the world’s leading Multinational Company dealing in the manufacturing of consumer based products with over 16 countries in the East African region.
In keeping with their current business needs, they have a vacancy for the position of Senior Brand Manager reporting directly to the Business Executive Manager.
Purpose of the job:
The job holder will be expected to delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Liaising with the appropriate Strategic Business Units at the Center, assist the Business Executive Manager to develop regional strategies and ensure execution of Brand Plans at Regional and Country level in order to achieve set business growth and profitability targets;
- Plan and Manage the Regional budgets;
- Develop, propose and ensure implementation, when required, of country commercial toolkits;
- Lead and Manage Consumer Insight generation projects and develop strong consumer understanding;
- Lead and Manage research related to Brand Health Tracking and Advertising Effectiveness;
- Liaising with the appropriate Strategic Business Units at the Center to develop consumer insight based Innovation and Renovation (I &R) Pipeline for the region, lead I &R projects, recipe optimization etc.
- Manage and drive the relationship with our Advertising Agencies ensuring the implementation of BBNW for the development of effective communication strategies, communication development and media planning / execution;
- Develop Packaging and Label designs.
- The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Business Administration, Communication;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales preferably with specific experience as follows:
- Managed Categories/ Brands/ Products across multiple countries and geographies
- Led the development of annual/ rolling commercial plans for a least four cycles.
- Led major consumer insight generation (U&A Studies, product Guidance Tests)
- Managed Advertising & Promotions budget (PFME) for at least 5 calendar years.
- Led the development of Above-the-Line Advertising and Communication strategies including agency briefing and creative evaluation.
- Led or active participation in the development of Below-the-Line Activation and Consumer Strategies.
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including fluency in Power point;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence and federate across multiple countries, cultures;
- Human Resources
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
- Good understanding of a P&L statement.
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical/Research Skills
- Time management skills
- Problem Solving
- Team Building Skills
- Interpersonal Abilities
- Multicultural Sensitivity
How to Apply
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location. Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
51 total views, 1 today