A leading Sacco Recruits Internal Auditor, Loans Officer and ICT Officer in Thika
Reports to the Board functionally and the Chief Executive Officer Administratively.
- Carry out risk-based audits and make improvements to work processes and procedures.
- Periodic review of the Sacco’s assets.
- Make audit reports and forward them for review.
- Holder of CPA (K) or equivalent qualifications Relevant business related degree preferably B.Com or Business Admin. is an added advantage.
- Three years experience in Internal Audit, in Co-operative society or related institution
- Must have knowledge of Fosa Operations.
- Age 28-35 years.
- Having worked in a Sacco industry is added advantage.
- Must be well conversant with the new Sasra regulations and reporting.
- Must be able to design Internal Control Mechanisms
- Must be well conversant with computerized accounting software.
- He/she will be responsible for day to day operations in the credit department and assisting the Credit Manager in implementation of the Credit Policy.
- To ensure efficient delivery of both financial and non financial services and manage a healthy portfolio that meets organization’s standard for healthy portfolio management.
- KCSE grade C or equivalent.
- Diploma in Cooperative Management.
- CPA qualification is an added advantage.
- Age: 28-35 years
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the Co-operative Sector.
- Computer proficient.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
- Management of all ICT related resources at the branch.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshooting system, network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Routine hardware and software preventive maintenance.
- Accurately diagnosing and resolving ICT related issues.
- Troubleshooting network and communication related problems.
- KCSE C+
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- CCNA and MCSE Certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ICT related field.
- Outstanding professional competence in ICT and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork.
- Thorough knowledge of Computer, Printer and Fax operations.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- SACCO experience is an added advantage
- Age 28 -35 years
Qualified applicants should send their applications and their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
or P.O Box 1842-01000 Thika by 29th February 2012 indicating the position applied for as the subject line or on the envelope.
Please quote current and expected salary.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
24 total views, 1 today