Web Developer Jobs in Kenya
We seek to recruit a full-time web design intern who will be responsible for the development of websites and client support.
1 Perfect UK English
Are you currently searching for employment?
Are you currently a try-getter and self driven?
You must have a real understanding and ability to design breath-taking websites for our client portfolio.
We are an online media company that needs innovativesoftware and web developers.
Reelforge Media Monitoring is the region’s most exciting, advanced and fastest growing media monitoring and intelligence company.
Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
31 Oct, 2011
* This job opening has been viewed 218 times« Return to list
The Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Reelforge applications clients utilising in depth PHP and MySQL skills.
This is opportunity for fresh from College candidates since we will offer some level of training to selected person.
Reporting to:Administration Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- To design websites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
- Liaising closely with the customer/client at the design stage.
- Design a draft site for the clients approval and modification
- Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Diploma in IT
This position has the following key responsibilities:
* Maintaining databases including tuning database servers, performance monitoring while ensuring security, accurate and regular updates;
* Participation in the design and development of databases to meet existing and new user needs taking into account technological innovations;
We are currently looking for highly qualified and motivated individuals to join our existing energetic and dynamic team in the roles of:
Location: Kenya, Nairobi / Uganda, Kampala
Date: August 2011
Bridge have already launched the first 26 schools in their network in the slums of Nairobi with tremendous success, and plan to rapidly scale the company to serve more than 1 million families in Africa
Orange Recruitment in Kenya
Actual Title:Internal Communication Manager
IT Jobs Kenya. We are seeking to employ a Senior Oracle Developer at our organization based in Kisumu, this is a very exciting and challenging position which calls for an IT graduate with at least 4 years experience in developing and implementing, Oracle based systems within an FMCG environment.
Our client an IT company based in Nairobi Kenya is looking to fill in job as below: