The ICT officer’s role will be to ensure continuous and effective provision of up to date ICT services in the Organization, and carry out troubleshooting in the related areas.
Duties & Responsibility
The management trainees will be taken through a two year training and mentoring programme in various division in the company.
Thereafter, the successful candidates will be assigned to server in their area of competence subject to availability of vacancies
Major Loss Adjusting company invites applications for positions of Loss Adjusters and Trainee Loss Adjusters.
Applications to reach us by Friday 16th March 2012;
Send Applications to:
Trainee Operators(Pharmaceutical Production)
Job Title: Trainee Technical Operator (FT)
Reporting to: Cell Manager
Meru North Farmers Sacco Ltd is a fast growing SACCO in terms of member base and business in general.
Job title: Management Trainee
- Production plan effectiveness with optimization of efficiencies and resources
- Tracking factory performance in accordance with the set goals and reporting.
- Stock Reporting on warehouse activities and ensuring stock balancing with absolute minimal variances in system.
- Daily production report – Efficiency and Downtimes.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly Stock & Raw Material updates.
- At least 2 years experience in technical/ production section in FMCG (Beverage) industry
- Degree in the engineering field from an accredited University.
- Plan resources requirements and implementation of strategic objectives
- Understanding of process control within technical/Production section in FMCG industry
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of Production Excellence
To qualify as a Senior Civil / Water Engineer the candidate must poses the following:
Our client, Base Titanium Ltd, the Kenyan subsidiary of the Australian company is developing the globally significant Kwale Mineral Sands Project 50km south of Mombasa. The construction phase commenced in the 3rd quarter of 2011 in order for production to start in the 2nd half of 2013.
Ghafla! is a local entertainment website that attracts and serves large online audiences in Kenya
Trainee Service Technicians at Mantrac Kenya Ltd in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Foton East Africa
Mombasa & Nairobi