School Jobs in Kenya
Africa Nazarene University is a Christian University that integrates faith with learning to produce well rounded individuals who are able to meet challenges of their times.
Vacancy For IT Position
St. Andrew’s School, Turi, Kenya
Learning Support Teacher – will identify students with learning difficulties using baseline assessments, develop and implement intervention and individual education plans to assist these students.
Requirements: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialization in learning support and should have at least 3-5 years of experience providing learning support in a nursery or primary school.
Peponi School is a leading co-educational boarding school situated on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya.
Graduate/Diploma holder in Education
Good public relations and mature
Edumentor is a leading education consultant and is experienced in teacher recruitment and will be offering really the only Employability Capabilities Course to jobseekers and people desiring to take advantage of opportunities in Kenya.
The Board is seeking an inspirational and energetic Head to lead this successful and well established IAPS Prep School.
Number of Positions: 4
About Bridge International Academies
See UK Independent Schools Yearbook and www.standrewsturi.com
1. Academic Division: Academic Staff
The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Have at least 5 years experience as a class teacher in a reputable kindergarten
- Have a diploma in ECE from KHA.
- Have good command of both written and spoken English language
- Work extremely well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Be creative in arts and crafts and loves sports
- Be smart, well organized, a quick thinker, presentable and innovative.