Sales Trainee Jobs
Graduate Recruitment – Sales & Marketing
Job Vacancy: Field Sales Executive
Company: Romageco (Kenya) Ltd
Location: Nairobi (Head Office)
Start Date: ASAP
Main purpose of the position:
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
- Ladies only.
- Diploma in Sales and marketing or business administration.
- Previous experience selling mobile phones in a busy outlet
Starting salary of 15K.
As a growing Kenyan branch of an international company we are looking for suitable candidates to fill vacant positions for Regional Sales Representatives.
- University graduates or Diploma holders in Sales & Marketing respectively from a recognized institution.
Company Profile: Our Client is a global logistics and transportation solutions provider.
Providing Cyber Café related services which include photocopying, typing and scanning.
We are interested in working with you.
As part of efforts to enhance customer service within the business, the company seeks to fill the above position in Nairobi with a suitably qualified person.
Must be Computer literate and prepared to undertake safaris in promoting sales and service
Graduate Sales Internships In Kenya.
Talinda East africa is a leading VOIP and wireless network integrator, for SME’s and Service providers.
Junior Sales Executives at Symphony in Nairobi – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
Aga Khan University offers on-the-job traineeship programmes in various disciplines for committed young individuals interested in making careers in these fields. The programmes include classroom lectures as well as hands-on experience to provide knowledge and develop the required skills. The trainees are paid a monthly stipend in order to help defray personal expenses. Upon successful completion of the traineeship period, the trainees may be inducted as regular employees of the University, subject to availability of a position and good performance.
JJPeople Software Sales Trainees Recruitment
An exciting challenge awaits an energetic, dynamic and confident individual.